How To Sell My House Fast Bremerton WA
Any real estate agent will tell you that selling your house is not going to be a quick and easy process. They are going to tell you that you first need to make repairs and get your house up-to-date before you even attempt listing your property if you want a find a buyer fast.
But repairs and renovations take time – time that your house could spend on the market finding the right buyer.
Your agent may even give you the following advice to sell your home faster:
– Maximize your advertising exposure on a variety of different portals. Online listings on multiple sites is critical due to the changes that Covid has made in how potential buyers look for properties.
– Price your house attractively. This basically means that you will probably need to lower your asking price to be more competitive.
– Use attractive images and video to market your property.
– Include floor plans with your listing.
– Be open to open-house days as well as private viewings.
– And lastly, hire a real estate agent.
While this advice can speed up the sale of your house slightly, it is still going to sit on the market for at least a few months before finding the right buyer, waiting for buyer finance approval and closing the sale.
How To Sell My House Fast Bremerton?
What real estate agents aren’t telling you is that there is a much better way to sell my house fast Bremerton. Real estate investors don’t want you to make repairs or renovations and they are willing to buy your house for cash. This means that you don’t have to wait for finance to be approved saving you even more time.
Investors will make you an immediate offer. They probably won’t even want to take a look at your property before making an offer. This is because they aren’t too interested in the condition of the property but rather base their offers on the the current market value of your home relative to the location. An investor will even be willing to buy condemned properties.
The purpose of the purchase is to make a profit from the property. In most cases, a real estate investor will make repairs and renovations to the house and property before selling it at a profit.
His Hands Properties will make you an offer to purchase your home within 24 hours of contacting us and providing us with some important details about the property. You can provide us with the information online by filling out a simple form that only takes a few minutes to complete. Alternatively, you can give us a call and we can have a chat about selling your home.
Once we have made an offer, it is up to your to either accept or reject it. Keep in mind that if need to sell your house urgently, you may need to make your mind up quickly. The sooner you accept the offer, the sooner we can get started on the paperwork and close the deal. Barring any unforeseen obstacles, we can close the entire sale in just 7 days from the date you accept our offer – if you so choose.
This said, we aren’t going to close until you are ready. You choose the date when you want to close. This gives you the time you need to find a new home, pack up and move out.
But before you decide to accept or reject the offer, keep the following savings in mind:
– You save on not needing to make repairs and renovations.
– You save on real estate agent fees and commissions.
– You save on having to pay the transfer and closing costs on the property.
– And most importantly, you are saving on time that money simply cannot buy.
Although an offer from a real estate investor is probably not going to match your asking price, it is well worth considering when you take all these savings into consideration. It is especially beneficial if you need to sell your house fast for any reason whatsoever.
Reasons To Sell My House Fast Bremerton
There are many reasons why you may need to sell your house in a hurry. Some of these reasons include:
– Avoiding the property becoming part of the settlement agreement in a divorce.
– To avoid probate.
– When your property is distressed and foreclosure is looming.
– If you need to relocate urgently for any reason.
– When the property has become a burden and is starting to cost you financially or taking a toll on your well being.
– You may just be in need of the funds that you will get from selling your house.
No matter what the reason you want to sell your house fast Bremerton, His Hands Properties want to make you an offer.